Our response to the coronavirus
updated 27th May 2020
In light of the coronavirus outbreak (COVID-19), we’d like to share the actions we’re taking to help protect our customers and colleagues.
The safety of our customers and colleagues is our top priority, and we are following the latest Government advice and guidelines.
We are continuing to deliver services – with some temporary changes
Our team will continue to deliver services to you as smoothly as possible, however, we’ve already made some changes to the services we provide and may need to make further changes.
- Our Sales Support team continue to be available to help you by phone, email and webchat
- We are now able to offer viewings - please call 0300 456 0522 to arrange yours
- Our offices continue to be closed
- If you are moving in to a new home - your keys will be placed in a safe and you’ll be given the access code by your Sales Consultant
- You can continue to apply online for our new homes
- You can continue to reserve a new home with us
As the situation continues to change, we are making every effort to minimise the spread of infection while continuing to support our customers in the most effective way possible.
We are continually monitoring the situation and our response in accordance with the latest Government guidelines.