Saturday, 18 November
Housing developer Guinness Homes will host a workshop to help first time buyers navigate purchasing their first home in Leeds.
Fearns Leeds Dock, 4 The Boulevard, Leeds, LS10 1PZ
About this event
Buying a home can be challenging, and we want to show you it doesn't have to be so complicated. There are other ways to achieve your home-buying goals in the city and it can even be more affordable than you think.
Our First Time Buyer Toolkit workshop will shine a light on what Shared Ownership could mean for first time buyers in Leeds, brought to you by the team at Points Cross. The latest addition to Leeds South Bank, Points Cross offers 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments and duplexes - now available to reserve off-plan with Shared Ownership.
Book your workshop place for Saturday 18th November from 11am at Fearns , Leeds Dock - just around the corner from Points Cross.
What to expect at The First Time Buyer Toolkit workshop:
- Welcome from our expert sales team from Points Cross
- Know the difference between different types of home ownership
- Myth-busting and explanations on Shared Ownership
- Step-by-step purchasing guide
- The ins-and-outs of mortgages, solicitors, deposits and more
- Refreshments from the team at Fearns
- WIN when you attend our workshop you'll be in for a chance of winning a pair of VIP tickets to the Leeds Knights Vs Bees Ice Hockey Club match on Saturday 25 November 2023. T&Cs apply
Got questions? Ask our team more about Shared Ownership by booking your FREE workshop place today!