Skip to main content
2 Bedrooms
Available

£86,250

Arden Buildings (RS245887)

Stockport, Cheshire

Apartment

75% Shared Ownership

Enquire

Property Features

A second floor apartment in good condition available on a 75% Shared Ownership basis.

The accommodation comprises entrance hallway, kitchen, lounge, two bedrooms and a bathroom. There is allocated parking for one car. The property further benefits from wooden double glazing and electric storage heating.

The apartment is located in Stockport. Within close proximity of the property are local schools, amenities and the city centre. The apartment is situated close to transport links such as the train station, local road networks and bus routes.

Entrance Hallway

Lounge
Double glazed window. Television point. Laminate flooring. Electric storage heater.

Kitchen
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted kitchen units with work surfaces over and tiled splash backs. Integral electric oven and hob. Single bowl stainless steel sink and drainer. Plumbing for washing machine. Space for full height fridge/freezer. Laminate flooring. Double glazed window.

Bedroom One
Double glazed window. Carpet flooring. Electric storage heater.

Bedroom Two
Double glazed window. Carpet flooring. Electric storage heater.

Bathroom
Shower cubicle. Wash hand basin. Low level WC. Part tiled walls. Vinyl floor. Double glazed window.

Parking
One allocated parking space.

Council Tax Band B

Please note as this is a shared 75% ownership property there is an additional rent to be paid on the remaining 25% share. There is a combined rent and service charge of £230.00 that is paid to The Guinness Partnership on a monthly basis.

Can I arrange a viewing?

Yes, simply complete the “Make an enquiry” form at the bottom of this page.  This will be sent directly to the seller of this property.

How do I get more information?

Simply complete the “Make an enquiry” form at the bottom of this page.  This will be sent directly to the seller of this property.

Can I buy a larger share?

We will carry out an affordability assessment after you’ve completed your application form and advise you if this is possible.

How do I apply?

Once you have completed your viewing, simply complete the application form at www.guinnesshomes.co.uk/apply

Apply now

Remember - only complete an application form once you have viewed the property with the current owner.

 

Price information

Purchase price
£86,250
%Share
75%
Monthly Rental Payment
£101.51 pcm
Monthly service charge
£139.49 pcm

Location

Make an enquiry

Contact