Skip to main content
2 Bedrooms
Available

£82,500

Arden Buildings (RS246862)

Stockport, Cheshire

Apartment

75% Shared Ownership

Enquire

Property Features

Key features:

• GROUND FLOOR FLAT
• TWO BEDROOMS
• PERMIT PARKING
• DOUBLE GLAZING

**AVAILABLE ON A 75% SHARED OWNERSHIP BASIS**

SUMMARY

A modern ground floor flat in good condition. The accommodation comprises of kitchen, lounge, two bedrooms and a bathroom. The property further benefits double glazing and night storage heating.

Based in a suburb of Stockport, Edgeley is a vibrant area that is popular with young families and professionals alike. Recent redevelopments have seen lots of money spent on the area such as new office space, shops and leisure facilities, with even more to come.

Located in Central Stockport, popular in location due to the wealth of transport links within walking distance such as Stockport Train Station, Stockport Bus Station & also the M60 ring road. Also located close-by is a range of local amenities and a selection of good schools.

COUNCIL TAX BAND - TBC

Please note as this is a 75% shared ownership property there is an additional rent and service charge to be paid on the remaining 25% share. This is paid to The Guinness Partnership on a monthly basis.

Can I arrange a viewing?

Yes, simply complete the “Make an enquiry” form at the bottom of this page. This will be sent directly to the seller of this property.

How do I get more information?

Simply complete the “Make an enquiry” form at the bottom of this page. This will be sent directly to the seller of this property.

Can I buy a larger share?

We will carry out an affordability assessment after you’ve completed your application form and advise you if this is possible.

How do I apply?

Once you have completed your viewing, simply complete the application form at www.guinnesshomes.co.uk/apply

Apply now

Please only complete an application form once you have viewed the property with the current owner.

Price information

Purchase price
£82,500
%Share
75%
Monthly Rental Payment
£74.97 pcm
Monthly service charge
£139.49 pcm

Location

Make an enquiry

Contact

Further information