Skip to main content
2 Bedrooms
Available

£46,250

Bevington Close (RS246717)

Midsomer Norton, North East Somerset

House

25% Shared Ownership

Enquire

Property Features

Key features:

  • End terrace house

  • Two bedrooms

  • Allocated parking

  • Wood framed triple glazing

  • Gas central heating

  • Enclosed garden

**AVAILABLE ON A 25% SHARED OWNERSHIP BASIS**

Full description:

SUMMARY
A two bedroom end of terrace house. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, kitchen/diner, lounge, two bedrooms and a family bathroom. There is allocated parking for one car, wood framed triple glazing and gas central heating.
The house is located in the town of Midomser Norton. There are local shops and schools within the immediate area. There is also good access to road links and commuting links including buses.

Entrance
Lounge/Diner
Central heating radiator. Triple glazed door onto garden. Television point. Laminate flooring.

Kitchen
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted kitchen units with work surfaces over and tiled splash backs. Integral electric oven and hob with cooker hood over. Single bowl stainless steel sink and drainer. Triple glazed window. Laminate flooring.

Bedroom One
Triple glazed window. Central heating radiator. Carpet flooring.

Bedroom Two
Triple glazed window. Central heating radiator. Carpet flooring.

Bathroom
Panelled bath with shower over and shower screen. Wash hand basin. Low level WC. Part tiled Walls. Vinyl floor. Triple glazed window.

Rear garden
Fully enclosed, mainly patio area. Garden Shed.

COUNCIL TAX BAND TBA

Please note as this is a shared 25% ownership property there is an additional rent to be paid on the remaining 75% share. The rent and service charge is paid to The Guinness Partnership on a monthly basis.

 

Can I arrange a viewing?

Yes, simply complete the “Make an enquiry” form at the bottom of this page.  This will be sent directly to the seller of this property.

How do I get more information?

Simply complete the “Make an enquiry” form at the bottom of this page.  This will be sent directly to the seller of this property.

Can I buy a larger share?

We will carry out an affordability assessment after you’ve completed your application form and advise you if this is possible.

How do I apply?

Once you have completed your viewing, simply complete the application form at www.guinnesshomes.co.uk/apply

Apply now

Remember - only complete an application form once you have viewed the property with the current owner.

 

Price information

Purchase price
£46,250
%Share
25%
Monthly Rental Payment
£220.09 pcm
Monthly service charge
£34.20 pcm

Location

Make an enquiry

Contact

Further information