Discover new heights
Guinness Homes are building a new community of homes in the Birley Edge area of Sheffield, around four miles north of Sheffield City Centre and adjacent to the Hillsborough part of the City.
Perfectly situated between the stunning Yorkshire countryside and just four miles north of Sheffield City Centre, Birley Edge is close to the Hillsborough area of the city and within a 15-minute drive of an incredible choice of green space, amenities, culture, restaurants and shopping. A vibrant city with a growing food scene, a history of independent music and two renowned theatres, there is plenty to keep your eye on in Sheffield. It’s top-ranking Russell Group university attracts thousands of students every year and contributes to the city’s ability to keep innovating ever since the industrial revolution.
Your new home at Birley Heights offers great transport links, the M1 is just 15 minutes travel time by car.
You can register your early interest now, we expect to offer our first homes towards the end of 2020.
- Own a share from 50% to 75%
- Two car parking spaces (on select plots)
- Private gardens
- Supermarkets nearby
- 15-minute drive to town centre
- Local shops and amenities: Sainbury's, Asda, Lidl, Chemists, Foxhill Medical Centre, Foxhill Car Service
- Nearest schools/nursery: Fox Hill Primary School, Little Rascals Pre-School, Chaucer School
- Nearest station: Middlewood Station
- Nearby food & drink: Foxhill Tandoori, The Cow and Calf, The Red Lion, Galaxy Pizza, The Pheasant Bar & Grill
- Nearby attractions: Hillsborough Park, Hillsborough Leisure Centre, Hillsborough Golf Club, Birley Stone, Beeley Wood, Grenoside Woods, Wharncliffe Wood, Oughtibridge, Sheffield Botanical Gardens