Skip to main content
3 Bedrooms
Available

£73,500

Bownder Sarras (RS246701)

Newquay, Cornwall

House

30% Shared Ownership

Enquire

Property Features

A three bedroom mid terrace house available on a 30% Shared Ownership basis.

  • Mid terrace house

  • Three bedrooms

  • Allocated parking

  • Double glazing and gas central heating

  • Enclosed garden

The accommodation comprises entrance hallway, guest WC, kitchen/diner, lounge, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. There is allocated parking for two cars, wooden D/G and GCH.

Entrance Hallway

Guest WC

Lounge

Double glazed window . Television point. Laminate flooring.

Kitchen/diner

Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted kitchen units with work surfaces over and tiled splashbacks. Integral electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer. Double glazed window. Tiled flooring. Space for full height fridge/freezer. Dining space. Door onto garden. Plumbing for washing machine and dish washer.

Bedroom One

Double glazed window. Central heating radiator. Carpet flooring.

Bedroom Two

Double glazed window. Central heating radiator. Carpet flooring.

Bedroom Three

Double glazed window. Central heating radiator. Carpet flooring.

Bathroom

Panelled bath with shower over and shower curtain. Wash hand basin. Low level WC. Part tiled Walls. Vinyl floor. Double glazed obscured window.

Rear garden

Larger than average garden. Mainly patio with lawn area. Garden shed. Rear gate.

Parking

Two allocated spaces.

Please note as this is a shared 30% ownership property there is an additional rent to be paid on the remaining 70% share and a service charge. This is paid to The Guinness Partnership on a monthly basis. The rent is £364.63 per month and the service charge is £30.43 per month.

Can I arrange a viewing?

Yes, simply complete the “Make an enquiry” form at the bottom of this page.  This will be sent directly to the seller of this property.

How do I get more information?

Simply complete the “Make an enquiry” form at the bottom of this page.  This will be sent directly to the seller of this property.

Can I buy a larger share?

We will carry out an affordability assessment after you’ve completed your application form and advise you if this is possible.

How do I apply?

Once you have completed your viewing, simply complete the application form at www.guinnesshomes.co.uk/apply

Apply now

Remember - only complete an application form once you have viewed the property with the current owner.

 

Price information

Purchase price
£73,500
%Share
30%
Monthly Rental Payment
£364.63 pcm
Monthly service charge
£30.43 pcm

Location

Make an enquiry

Contact

Further information