Discover our Bromley-by-Bow homes
The community we are building will also include workspaces, retail and leisure space and will enable us to participate in the delivery of a vibrant new neighbourhood.
The development at Bromley-by-Bow sits at the heart of the Greater London Authorities’ Stratford Opportunity Area. These new homes in Bromley-by-Bow, East London will form part of the most important regeneration schemes in East London since the Olympics.
Infrastructure investment across the area is already underway, including support for the delivery of new schools and expansion of existing ones, the extension, and expansion of healthcare facilities, and new and improved access to the Lower Lea Valley.
Choice of studio, 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments
Available with Help to Buy
Vibrant city location
Shared courtyard and workspaces
Convenient position for Bromley-by-Bow station
- Local shops and amenities: Sainbury's, Asda, Lidl, Chemists, Foxhill Medical Centre, Foxhill Car Service
- Nearest schools/nursery: Fox Hill Primary School, Little Rascals Pre-School, Chaucer School
- Nearest station: Middlewood Station
- Nearby food & drink: Foxhill Tandoori, The Cow and Calf, The Red Lion, Galaxy Pizza, The Pheasant Bar & Grill
- Nearby attractions: Hillsborough Park, Hillsborough Leisure Centre, Hillsborough Golf Club, Birley Stone, Beeley Wood, Grenoside Woods, Wharncliffe Wood, Oughtibridge, Sheffield Botanical Gardens