Skip to main content
2 Bedrooms
Available

£68,000

Burcote Fields (RS246641)

Towcester, Northamptonshire

Apartment

40% Shared Ownership

Enquire

Property Features

A modern second floor apartment in good condition. The accommodation comprises entrance hallway, kitchen, lounge, two bedrooms, an en-suite and a bathroom. There is allocated parking for one car. The property further benefits from UPVC double glazing and gas central heating. 

The property is situated on a traditional estate within the town of Towcester, Northamptonshire. There are local amenities such as shops and schools all within walking distance. There are also good transport links such as bus stops and road links.

Entrance Hallway

Lounge

UPVC double glazed window. Television point. Carpet flooring.

Kitchen

Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted kitchen units with work surfaces over and tiled splash backs. Free standing electric oven and hob. Single bowl stainless steel sink and drainer. Plumbing for washing machine. Double glazed window. 

Bedroom One

Double glazed window. Carpet flooring. Radiator. 

Bedroom two

Double glazed window. Carpet flooring. Radiator. 

Bathroom

Panelled bath with mixer tap. Wash hand basin. Low level WC. Part tiled walls. Vinyl flooring. Radiator. 

Parking

One allocated parking space.

Please note as this is a shared 40% ownership property there is an additional rent to be paid on the remaining 60% share. The rent is £236.94 and there is a service charge of £58.72 that is paid to The Guinness Partnership on a monthly basis.

Can I arrange a viewing?

Yes, simply complete the “Make an enquiry” form at the bottom of this page.  This will be sent directly to the seller of this property.

How do I get more information?

Simply complete the “Make an enquiry” form at the bottom of this page.  This will be sent directly to the seller of this property.

Can I buy a larger share?

We will carry out an affordability assessment after you’ve completed your application form and advise you if this is possible.

How do I apply?

Once you have completed your viewing, simply complete the application form at www.guinnesshomes.co.uk/apply

Apply now

Remember - only complete an application form once you have viewed the property with the current owner.

 

Price information

Purchase price
£68,000
%Share
40%
Monthly Rental Payment
£236.94 pcm
Monthly service charge
£58.72 pcm

Location

Make an enquiry

Contact

Further information