King George's Gate will feature a collection of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments.
This development of new homes is located in Tolworth, within The Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames, in south-west London. It was previously occupied by the former Toby Jug Public House and Government offices but has been redundant for over a decade. The site has been identified by the Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames Council for many years as a key development site within the Borough.
We'll be offering homes here via the popular Shared Ownership scheme, we'll also have homes available to purchase outright.
If you decide to use the Shared Ownership scheme you'll soon realise that it’s an affordable way to buy your own home in this area near Surbiton.
Shared Ownership is another way to buy your home. You buy a percentage and pay rent on the rest. Guinness owns part of it - but you're living there, you decorate it and decide when to sell.
Buying a percentage means a smaller deposit and a smaller mortgage. It's a sooner first step on the ladder for lots of people. You can carry on buying further shares to own it 100%.
- Tolworth is a residential South West London suburb situated within the affluent Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames.
- Tolworth is located approximately 13.3 miles (21 km) from Central London and benefits from good transport links via both rail and road.
- Adjacent to Tolworth Station providing direct services to Vauxhall in 27 minutes and Waterloo in 35 minutes.
- You can benefit from a range of shops and restaurants along Tolworth Broadway and retailers include M&S Simply Food, Costa and Boots.
- Kingston upon Thames is ideally located approximately 3 miles (4.8 km) to the north and is a major metropolitan centre for South West London, offering extensive retail and leisure amenities.
- There are numerous areas of green open space and leisure facilities surrounding Tolworth, including Tolworth Court Recreation Ground, Chessington World.
- Proposed route for Crossrail 2