King George's Gate, Tolworth
50% Shared Ownership (new home)
- Share price:
- 50 %
- Monthly rent:
- Monthly service charge:
Welcome to King George's Gate
King George's Gate will feature a collection of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments. This development of new homes is located in Tolworth, within The Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames, in south-west London. It was previously occupied by the former Toby Jug Public House and Government offices but has been redundant for over a decade. The site has been identified by the Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames Council for many years as a key development site within the Borough.
- Tolworth is a residential South West London suburb situated within the affluent Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames.
- Tolworth is located approximately 13.3 miles (21 km) from Central London and benefits from good transport links via both rail and road.
- Adjacent to Tolworth Station providing direct services to Vauxhall in 27 minutes and Waterloo in 35 minutes.
- You can benefit from a range of shops and restaurants along Tolworth Broadway and retailers include M&S Simply Food, Costa and Boots.
- Kingston upon Thames is ideally located approximately 3 miles (4.8 km) to the north and is a major metropolitan centre for South West London, offering extensive retail and leisure amenities.
- There are numerous areas of green open space and leisure facilities surrounding Tolworth, including Tolworth Court Recreation Ground, Chessington World.
- Proposed route for Crossrail 2