Welcome to Mayfield Gardens
Mayfield Gardens is close to the countryside, in Monkerton near the village Pinhoe, yet on the outskirts of Exeter with excellent transport links, allowing you to make the most of the majestic scenery and vibrant village community. Monkerton is perfectly positioned for commuting and enjoying all that this mesmerising area has to offer - from high-octane adventure to majestic scenery, fine food and shopping off the beaten track.
- Own a share from 40% to 75%
- Enclosed rear garden to houses
- Countryside location
- Excellent transport links
- Short drive to city centre
- Local shops and amenities: Aldi, Sainsbury's, Argos, Dunelm, Furniture Village, Exeter Community Hospital
- Nearest schools/nursery: Ellen Tinkham School, Pinhoe Primary School
- Nearest station / airport: Pinhoe Station, Exeter Airport
- Nearest food & drink: Pinhoe Hoard, The Heart of Oak, Miller & Carter, Subway, Starbucks, Greggs
- Nearby attractions: Medieval Undergound Tours, Exeter Quays, Exeter Cathedral, Odeon Cinema, Sandy Park Stadium, Crealy Theme Park & Resort.
How do I apply?
Frequently asked questions
|Plot:||Type:||Bedrooms||Ownership share||Price||Monthly rent||Monthly service charge||Availability||Floor plan|
|Plot 219 Mayfield Gardens||Shared Ownership (new home)||2||40%||£98,000.00||£336.88||£26.16||Available||View plan|
|Plot 220 Mayfield Gardens||Shared Ownership (new home)||2||40%||£98,000.00||£336.88||£37.09||Reserved||View plan|
|Plot 221 Mayfield Gardens||Shared Ownership (new home)||3||40%||£124,000.00||£426.25||£31.37||Reserved||View plan|
|Plot 222 Mayfield Gardens||Shared Ownership (new home)||3||40%||£122,000.00||£419.38||£27.27||Reserved||View plan|
|Plot 223 Mayfield Gardens||Shared Ownership (new home)||3||40%||£123,000.00||£422.81||£31.37||Reserved||View plan|
|Plot 139 Mayfield Gardens||Shared Ownership (new home)||4||40%||£128,000.00||£440.00||£37.09||Reserved||View plan|
|Plot 140 Mayfield Gardens||Shared Ownership (new home)||4||40%||£128,000.00||£440.00||£37.09||Reserved||View plan|