Skip to main content
4 Bedrooms
Available

£33,750

McCarthy Close (RS246684)

Grimsby, North East Lincolnshire

House

25% Shared Ownership

Enquire

Property Features

This 4 bedroom end terrace house is available on a 25% Shared Ownership basis.

  • Modern end terrace town house

  • Four bedrooms

  • Guest WC

  • Allocated parking space

  • Garage

  • UPVC double glazing and gas central heating

  • Close to amenities

The accommodation comprises an entrance hallway, guest WC, study, kitchen/diner, lounge, four bedrooms, en-suite and a family bathroom. There is allocated parking for one car, garden to the rear.

There are schools and local amenities within a short distance of the property and also good public transport and road links.

Entrance Hallway

Guest WC

Low level WC. Wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Radiator

Kitchen/diner

Fitted kitchen with a range of white wall and base mounted kitchen units with work surfaces over and tiled splashbacks. Integral double oven and gas hob with cooker hood over. Single bowl stainless steel sink and drainer. Plumbing for washing machine. Space for full height fridge/freezer. Double glazed window. Laminate flooring.

Lounge

Central heating radiator. Double glazed window. Television point. Carpet flooring.

Bedroom One

First floor – Double bedroom. Built in wardrobes. Double glazed window. Central heating radiator. Carpet flooring.

En-suite

Low level WC. Wash hand basin. Shower enclosure with fitted shower.

Bedroom Two

Second floor – Built in wardrobes. Double glazed window. Central heating radiator.

Bathroom

Second floor – Panelled bath with shower over. Wash hand basin. Low level WC. Part tiled Walls. Laminate floor.

Bedroom Three

Second floor - Double glazed window. Central heating radiator. Carpet flooring.

Bedroom Four

Second floor – Double glazed window . Central heating radiator. Carpet flooring.

Rear garden

Mainly laid to lawn. Feature pathway through to rear access gate and small patio area.

Parking

Garage en-block In McCarthy Close, with a secured up and over door and a light/power supply.

Please note as this is a shared 25% ownership property there is an additional rent to be paid on the remaining 75% share. The rent is £378.09 and there is a service charge of £5.65 that is paid to The Guinness Partnership on a monthly basis.

Can I arrange a viewing?

Yes, simply complete the “Make an enquiry” form at the bottom of this page.  This will be sent directly to the seller of this property.

How do I get more information?

Simply complete the “Make an enquiry” form at the bottom of this page.  This will be sent directly to the seller of this property.

Can I buy a larger share?

We will carry out an affordability assessment after you’ve completed your application form and advise you if this is possible.

How do I apply?

Once you have completed your viewing, simply complete the application form at www.guinnesshomes.co.uk/apply

Apply now

Remember - only complete an application form once you have viewed the property with the current owner.

 

Price information

Purchase price
£33,750
%Share
25%
Monthly Rental Payment
£378.09 pcm
Monthly service charge
£5.65 pcm

Location

Make an enquiry

Contact

Further information