Skip to main content
1 Bedroom
Available

£62,000

Mithras Gardens (RS246662)

Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire

Apartment

40% Shared Ownership

Enquire

Property Features

Key features:

  • First floor apartment

  • One bedroom

  • Double glazing

  • Electric heating

  • Allocated parking

**AVAILABLE ON A 40% SHARED OWNERSHIP BASIS**

Full description:

SUMMARY
A modern first floor apartment. The accommodation comprises kitchen, lounge, double bedroom and a bathroom. The property further benefits wooden double glazing and electric heating.


The apartment is located in the town of Milton Keynes. There are shops and schools within the immediate area. The apartment also has good access to road links including the M1 and A421 and commuting links including trains and buses.

Lounge
Double glazed window. Television point. Carpet flooring. Radiator.

Kitchen
Modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted kitchen units with work surfaces over and glass splash back. Integral electric oven and hob with cooker hood over. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer. Laminate flooring. Double glazed window. Plumbing for washing machine and dish washer.

Bedroom One
Double glazed window. Carpet flooring. Radiator.

Bathroom
Panelled bath with shower over and shower screen. Wash hand basin. Low level WC. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Double glazed window.

COUNCIL TAX BAND - TBA

Please note as this is a shared 40% ownership property there is an additional rent to be paid on the remaining 60% share. The rent and service charge is paid to The Guinness Housing Partnership on a monthly basis. 

Can I arrange a viewing?

Yes, simply complete the “Make an enquiry” form at the bottom of this page.  This will be sent directly to the seller of this property.

How do I get more information?

Simply complete the “Make an enquiry” form at the bottom of this page.  This will be sent directly to the seller of this property.

Can I buy a larger share?

We will carry out an affordability assessment after you’ve completed your application form and advise you if this is possible.

How do I apply?

Once you have completed your viewing, simply complete the application form at www.guinnesshomes.co.uk/apply

Apply now

Remember - only complete an application form once you have viewed the property with the current owner.

 

Price information

Purchase price
£62,000
%Share
40%
Monthly Rental Payment
£185.74 pcm
Monthly service charge
£34.72 pcm

Location

Make an enquiry

Contact

Further information