Skip to main content
2 Bedrooms
Available

£73,500

Moat Hills Court (RS246798)

Doncaster, South Yorkshire

House

70% Shared Ownership

Enquire

Property Features

Key features:

• SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW
• TWO BEDROOMS
• COMMUNAL PARKING
• UPVC D/G & GCH
• COMMUNAL GARDEN

**OVER 55'S SCHEME**

**AVAILABLE ON A 70% SHARED OWNERSHIP BASIS**

Full description:

SUMMARY
A two bedroom semi-detached bungalow.
The accommodation comprises of a kitchen, lounge, two bedrooms and a family bathroom. There is communal parking, UPVC D/G and GCH.
The bungalow is situated within the village of Bentley. There are many local amenities nearby including shops and schools, some of which are within walking distance. The bungalow is also located close by to the local train station and local bus service and the A19 road.
This property is situated within an over 55's development.

Lounge
Central heating radiator, Double glazed window, Television point, Telephone point, Carpet flooring.

Kitchen
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted kitchen units with work surfaces over and tiled splash backs, Freestanding gas oven and hob, Single bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, Plumbing for washing machine, All white goods are included in the sale.Double glazed window, Vinyl flooring.

Bedroom One
Double glazed window, Central heating radiator, Carpet flooring.

Bedroom Two
Double glazed window, Central heating radiator, Carpet flooring.

Bathroom
Shower cubicle, Wash hand basin, Low level WC, Part tiled Walls, Vinyl floor, Double glazed obscured window.

Rear garden
Communal gardens, mainly laid to lawn.

COUNCIL TAX BAND - TBC

Please note as this is a shared 70% ownership property, therefore there is no rent to be paid on the remaining 30% share.
However there is an additional monthly service charge of £72.60 to be paid. This is paid to The Guinness Housing Partnership on a monthly basis.

Can I arrange a viewing?

Yes, simply complete the “Make an enquiry” form at the bottom of this page. This will be sent directly to the seller of this property.

How do I get more information?

Simply complete the “Make an enquiry” form at the bottom of this page. This will be sent directly to the seller of this property.

How do I apply?

Once you have completed your viewing, simply complete the application form at www.guinnesshomes.co.uk/apply

Apply now

Please only complete an application form once you have viewed the property with the current owner.

Price information

Purchase price
£73,500
%Share
70%
Monthly Rental Payment
0
Monthly service charge
£72.60 pcm

Location

Make an enquiry

Contact

Further information