Skip to main content
2 Bedrooms
Available

£129,000

Pancras Way (RS246714)

Bow, London

Apartment

30% Shared Ownership

Enquire

Property Features

Two bedroom 2nd floor apartment available on a 30% shared ownership basis.

Key features:

  • SECOND FLOOR FLAT

  • TWO BEDROOMS

  • ALLOCATED PARKING

  • UPVC D/G & GAS HEATING

Full description:

SUMMARY

A modern second floor flat in good condition. The accommodation comprises entrance hallway, kitchen, lounge/diner, two bedrooms and a bathroom. There is allocated parking for one car. The property further benefits UPVC double glazing and gas heating.

The property is located in the suburbs of London. There are local shops and schools within the immediate area. The property also has good access to road links including the A11 and A12 and commuting links including the underground trains and buses.


Entrance Hallway

Lounge/diner

UPVC double glazed doors onto balcony. UPVC double glazed window. Television point. Laminate flooring. Dining space.


Kitchen 

Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted kitchen units with work surfaces over and stainless steel splash back. Integral electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over. Single bowl stainless steel sink and drainer. Plumbing for washing machine. Space for full height fridge/freezer. Double glazed window.

Bedroom One   

Double glazed window. Carpet flooring. Radiator.

Bedroom Two   

Double glazed window. Carpet flooring. Radiator.

Bathroom   

Panelled bath with shower over and shower curtain. Wash hand basin. Low level WC. Part tiled walls. Vinyl floor. Heated towel rail. Double glazed window.

Parking

One allocated parking space.

Please note as this is a shared 30% ownership property there is an additional rent to be paid on the remaining 70% share. The rent is £719.28 and there is a service charge of £89.45 that is paid to The Guinness Housing Partnership on a monthly basis.

 

Can I arrange a viewing?

Yes, simply complete the “Make an enquiry” form at the bottom of this page.  This will be sent directly to the seller of this property.

How do I get more information?

Simply complete the “Make an enquiry” form at the bottom of this page.  This will be sent directly to the seller of this property.

Can I buy a larger share?

We will carry out an affordability assessment after you’ve completed your application form and advise you if this is possible.

How do I apply?

Once you have completed your viewing, simply complete the application form at www.guinnesshomes.co.uk/apply

Apply now

Remember - only complete an application form once you have viewed the property with the current owner.

 

Price information

Purchase price
£129,000
%Share
30%
Monthly Rental Payment
£719.28 pcm
Monthly service charge
£89.45 pcm

Location

Make an enquiry

Contact

Further information