Skip to main content
2 Bedrooms
Available

£52,500

Plantain Court (RS246797)

Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire

Apartment

30% Shared Ownership

Enquire

Property Features

Key features:

• First floor flat
• Two bedrooms
• Allocated parking
• UPVC Double glazing
• GSH

**AVAILABLE ON A 30% SHARED OWNERSHIP BASIS**

Full description:

SUMMARY
A modern first floor flat in good condition. The accommodation comprises of a kitchen, lounge, two bedrooms and a bathroom. There is allocated parking for one car and a communal garden. The property further benefits UPVC double glazing and gas central heating.

The property is located in the suburbs of Milton Keynes and is within good access of the M1 and the A4146. There is good access to transport links including trains and buses and local amenities.

Lounge
UPVC double glazed window, television point, laminate flooring, radiator.

Kitchen
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted kitchen units with work surfaces over and tiled splash backs, integral electric oven and hob, single bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, plumbing for washing machine, tiled flooring, double glazed window.

Bedroom One
Double glazed window, carpet flooring, radiator.

Bedroom Two
Double glazed window, laminate flooring, radiator.

Bathroom
Panelled bath with shower over and shower curtain, wash hand basin, low level WC, part tiled walls, vinyl floor, heated towel rail.

Parking
One allocated parking space.

COUNCIL TAX BAND TBA

Please note as this is a shared 30% ownership property. There is an additional rent to be paid on the remaining 70% share. The rent is £281.00 and there is a service charge of £60.46 that are both paid to The Guinness Housing Partnership on a monthly basis.

 

Can I arrange a viewing?

Yes, simply complete the “Make an enquiry” form at the bottom of this page. This will be sent directly to the seller of this property.

How do I get more information?

Simply complete the “Make an enquiry” form at the bottom of this page. This will be sent directly to the seller of this property.

Can I buy a larger share?

We will carry out an affordability assessment after you’ve completed your application form and advise you if this is possible.

How do I apply?

Once you have completed your viewing, simply complete the application form at www.guinnesshomes.co.uk/apply

Apply now

Please only complete an application form once you have viewed the property with the current owner.

Price information

Purchase price
£52,500
%Share
30%
Monthly Rental Payment
£281.00 pcm
Monthly service charge
£60.46 pcm

Location

Make an enquiry

Contact

Further information