Discover our Potters Field homes
Guinness Homes are building a new community of affordable homes in the rural village location of Ringmer, in the Lewes District of East Sussex.
We're excited to unveil plans for a new development in the peaceful village of Ringmer, with a collection of 2-bedroom, terraced and semi-detached houses. The first phase is expected to be open to applications towards the end of 2020, with additional phases being added into 2021 and 2022.
You can register your early interest now.
- Own a share from 25% to 75%
- Quaint village lifestyle
- Commutable to Brighton, Eastbourne
- Wide range of schools rated 'good' by Ofsted
- 15-20 minute drive to nearby Lewes
- Local shops and amenities: McColl's, The Pet Store, Aldi (3.2 miles), Tesco Superstore (3.4 miles), Londis (4.3 miles)
- Nearest colleges/universities: Kings Academy Ringmer, Ringmer Primary and Nursery School, South Malling CofE Primary and Nursery School
- Nearest station: Lewes Station (3.7 miles)
- Nearby food & drink: The Green Man, The Cock Inn, The Anchor Inn, Cafe Ganges, Jack & Jill's Bakery, Domino's Pizza
- Nearby attractions: Raystede Animal Park, Krazee Go-Karting, Encryption Escape Rooms, East Sussex Gliding Club, Monkey Bizness Indoor Play Centre (Lewes), Drusillas Park (Lewes), The Pells Outdoor Swimming Pool (Lewes)