Discover our Potters Field homes
Guinness Homes have built a new community of affordable homes in the rural village location of Ringmer, in the Lewes District of East Sussex.
We're excited to release our final 2 bedroom home for sale through Shared Ownership.
- Own a share from 25% to 75%
- Quaint village lifestyle
- Commutable to Brighton, Eastbourne
- Wide range of schools rated 'good' by Ofsted
- 15-20 minute drive to nearby Lewes
- Local shops and amenities: McColl's, The Pet Store, Aldi (3.2 miles), Tesco Superstore (3.4 miles), Londis (4.3 miles)
- Nearest colleges/universities: Kings Academy Ringmer, Ringmer Primary and Nursery School, South Malling CofE Primary and Nursery School
- Nearest station: Lewes Station (3.7 miles)
- Nearby food & drink: The Green Man, The Cock Inn, The Anchor Inn, Cafe Ganges, Jack & Jill's Bakery, Domino's Pizza
- Nearby attractions: Raystede Animal Park, Krazee Go-Karting, Encryption Escape Rooms, East Sussex Gliding Club, Monkey Bizness Indoor Play Centre (Lewes), Drusillas Park (Lewes), The Pells Outdoor Swimming Pool (Lewes)
|Plot:||Bedrooms||Property type||Scheme type||Ownership share||Price||Monthly rent||Monthly service charge||Availability|
|Plot 56 Potters Field||2||House||Shared Ownership (new home)||25%||£97,500.00||£670.31||£43.50||Reserved|
Plot 56 Potters Field
- Property type
- Scheme type
- Shared Ownership (new home)
- Ownership share
- Monthly rent
- Monthly service charge
You can check available properties at this development above. If there's a property that matches your needs then move to step 2.
Our simple online application form will ask you for some information so we can check eligibility. Once complete you'll speak with one of our mortgage brokers.
Frequently asked questions
- Can I arrange a viewing?
We aren’t quite ready for viewings. You can register your interest using the form above
- Can I have more information about this development?
- How does Shared Ownership work?
Shared Ownership is an affordable way to buy your own home. You buy a percentage and pay rent on the rest. Guinness owns part of it — but you're living there, you decorate it and decide when to sell.
Buying a percentage means a smaller deposit and a smaller mortgage. It's a sooner first step on the ladder for lots of people.
In most cases, you can carry on buying further shares to own it 100%. For more information, you can download our guide to buying your Shared Ownership home.
- What share will I buy?
We list on this page the minimum share that is available. In most cases, Shared Ownership does enable you to buy up to a maximum of 75% initially.
You’ll need to be able to get a mortgage or have savings to cover the price of the share.
You should remember that you need to pay your mortgage and rent payments each month as well as the usual household outgoings.
We will conduct an affordability assessment after you’ve completed your application form and advise you if this is possible.
- Where can I source a mortgage?
Choosing a mortgage can feel daunting at first, but we're here to help. Take a look at our 'choosing a mortgage' page to find our approved mortgage brokers.
- What happens in the future?
You might decide to buy further shares until you own the property outright or alternatively you might choose to sell your home. We will help you with both of these options.