Discover life by the Riverside
This affordable route to finding your ideal home is just the ticket for those wanting the buzz of a city centre rich in history and grandeur, quaint seaside towns and villages and extraordinary landscapes to explore. All this is within reach of a new home to call your own at Riverside Walk. Perfect for those working in Exeter to enjoy the best of the city, whilst having a home in a quiet peaceful setting, Riverside Walk is a 5 minute drive from both Newcourt and Topsham train stations, with routes north into Exeter and south to Exmouth
- Choice of 2 & 3 bedroom homes
- Own a share from 40% to 75%
- Versatile lifestyle
- Two car parking spaces*
- Nearby train stations
- 10-minute drive to town centre
*Parking spaces are dependent upon property type, please refer to brochure for further information.
Nestled between Exeter and Topsham, Riverside Walk is situated in an incredible position just off Wear Barton Road, to enjoy the coast, country and everything in between. Minutes from the River Exe this highly desirable location is close to the much loved port town of Topsham towards the mouth of the river where it’s rich Dutch history of cotton and wool trading with Holland is reflected in its notable architecture.
Vibrant Exeter city centre, a 10 minute drive inland from Riverside Walk, provides you with not only an incredible choice of shopping, leisure and dining options, but bags of culture and heritage around every corner to immerse yourself in, such as its famous Cathedral, the Russell Group university, medieval underground passages and much more.
Drawing on it’s quiet neighbourhood setting, homes at Riverside Walk feature thoughtfully designed spaces for modern living with high quality finishes and contemporary fittings. Parks, football pitches and of course idyllic riverside walks are on your doorstep, plus every home features a private rear garden and allocated parking so you can venture far and wide, or stay a little closer to home by bringing the outside in.
Brought to you by Guinness Homes, there are just 10 homes available with a mix of two bedroom and three bedroom houses available to buy through Shared Ownership.
This affordable route to finding your ideal home is just the ticket for those wanting the buzz of a city centre rich in history and grandeur, quaint seaside towns and villages and extraordinary landscapes to explore. All this is within reach of a new home to call your own at Riverside Walk.
- Local shops and amenities: Pharmacy, Co-op, Aldi, Post Office, B&Q, Ikea
- Nearest schools/nursery: Countess Wear Community School, Trinity CofE VA Primary & Nursery School, Start Right Pre-School
- Nearest station/airport: Topsham Station, Newcourt Station, Exeter International Airport
- Nearby food & drink: Wear Park Restaurant Countess Wear Beefeater, Sara’s Petite Cuisinet, The Cathedral Café, The Galley Restaurant, Salutation Hotel, Pig and Pallet
- Nearby attractions: King George V Playing Fields, River Exe County Park, Exeter Golf and Country Club, Wonford Sports Centre, Tappers Close Play Area