Coast and country
Encapsulating both coast and country, Seabrook Orchards brings high quality homes to this established community in Topsham, South Devon. This prosperous port town, an old centre of fishing and shipbuilding, is highly desirable thanks to its sheltered harbour which features pretty Dutch architecture from its rich history of cotton and wool trading with Holland. Today Topsham has a unique look and feel with a thriving village community. Become part of it at Seabrook Orchards.
- Choice of 2 & 3 bedroom homes
- Own a share from 30% to 75%
- Harbour village location
- Georgian-style finish
- Supermarkets nearby
- 20-minute drive to town centre
Seabrook Orchards is a collection of one 4 bedroom house and 2 and 3 bedroom homes. This development is within easy reach of Exeter, while being located in the quiet suburb of Topsham.
Topsham is a beautiful harbour village just a few miles away from the city of Exeter and a short walk from the River Exe, as well as the famous Dartmoor National Park further down the road.
The development is set in an area with a rich heritage, both in education and the arts, which is noted by the high number of schools in the town and the local theatres just a short drive away.
Transport links to the north are easily accessible from Topsham via the M5 motorway, and Topsham train station also provides an excellent transport service to other areas.
- Local shops and amenities: Aldi, Post Office, Nourish, B&Q, Ikea
- Nearest schools/nursery: The Topsham School, Lady Seaward’s Church of England Primary School, St Peter’s Church of England Aided School
- Nearest station/airport: Topsham Station, Exeter International Airport
- Nearby food & drink: Salutation Hotel, Pig and Pallet, The Passage House Inn, The Lighter Inn, The Turf, The Glasshouse,
- Nearby attractions: RSPB Nature Reserve, Exe Estuary Trail, Exmouth, Topsham Museum, Crealy Theme Park & Resort, Woodbury Castle
Frequently asked questions
|Plot:||Type:||Bedrooms||Ownership share||Price||Monthly rent||Monthly service charge||Availability||Floor plan|
|Plot 281 Seabrook Orchards||Shared Ownership (new home)||3||30%||£91,500.00||£489.27||£28.58||Available||View plan|
|Plot 280 Seabrook Orchards||Shared Ownership (new home)||3||30%||£93,000.00||£497.29||£28.58||Reserved||View plan|
|Plot 282 Seabrook Orchards||Shared Ownership (new home)||3||30%||£93,000.00||£497.29||£28.58||Reserved||View plan|
|Plot 318 Seabrook Orchards||Shared Ownership (new home)||2||30%||£78,000.00||£417.08||£28.58||Reserved||View plan|
|Plot 319 Seabrook Orchards||Shared Ownership (new home)||2||30%||£76,500.00||£409.06||£28.58||Reserved||View plan|
|Plot 320 Seabrook Orchards||Shared Ownership (new home)||2||30%||£78,000.00||£417.08||£28.58||Reserved||View plan|