Skip to main content
2 Bedrooms
Available

£30,000

Shakespeare Crescent (RS246690)

Castleford, West Yorkshire

House

25% Shared Ownership

Enquire

Property Features

Two bedroom bungalow available on a 25% Shared Ownership basis.

Semi-detached bungalow

  • Two bedrooms

  • Allocated parking

  • UPVC double glazing and gas central heating

  • Garden

A modern two bedroom semi-detached bungalow. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, kitchen, lounge, two bedrooms and a family bathroom. There is allocated parking for one car, UPVC double glazing and GCH.

The property is located in the town of Castleford. There are local shops and schools a short drive away. The property is also close to the M42 motorway links, railway station and road links.

Entrance

Lounge

Central heating radiator. Double glazed window. Television point. Laminate flooring. Electric fireplace.

Kitchen

Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted kitchen units with work surfaces over and tiled splash backs. Integral electric oven and hob with cooker hood over. Single bowl enamel sink and drainer. Plumbing for washing machine. Double glazed window. Laminate flooring.

Bedroom One

Built in wardrobes. Double glazed window. Central heating radiator. Laminate flooring.

Bedroom Two

Double glazed window. Central heating radiator. Laminate flooring. Bathroom Panelled bath with mixer tap and handheld shower. Wash hand basin. Low level WC. Tiled Walls. Vinyl floor. Double glazed obscured window.

Rear garden

Larger than average garden, mainly laid to lawn.

Please note as this is a shared 25% ownership property there is an additional rent to be paid on the remaining 75% share. There is a rent of £178.58 and a service charge of £70.22 that is paid to The Guinness Partnership.

Can I arrange a viewing?

Yes, simply complete the “Make an enquiry” form at the bottom of this page.  This will be sent directly to the seller of this property.

How do I get more information?

Simply complete the “Make an enquiry” form at the bottom of this page.  This will be sent directly to the seller of this property.

Can I buy a larger share?

We will carry out an affordability assessment after you’ve completed your application form and advise you if this is possible.

How do I apply?

Once you have completed your viewing, simply complete the application form at www.guinnesshomes.co.uk/apply

Apply now

Remember - only complete an application form once you have viewed the property with the current owner.

 

Price information

Purchase price
£30,000
%Share
25%
Monthly Rental Payment
£178.58 pcm
Monthly service charge
£70.22 pcm

Location

Make an enquiry

Contact

Further information