- Good transport links
- Nearby shops
- Nearby green spaces
Discover Signal Park
Signal Park will feature a collection of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments in Tolworth.
This exciting development will offer high specification Shared Ownership apartments in Tolworth, within Kingston upon Thames, in south-west London. Signal Park has fantastic connections with Tolworth station a short walk and great nearby amenities – from Hollywood Bowl, M&S and Surbiton Raceway, to Go Ape, Chessington World of Adventures & Hampton Court Palace.
If you decide to use the Shared Ownership scheme you'll soon realise that it’s an affordable way to buy your own home in this area near Surbiton.
Shared Ownership is another way to buy your home. You buy a percentage and pay rent on the rest. Guinness owns part of it - but you're living there, you decorate it and decide when to sell.
Buying a percentage means a smaller deposit and a smaller mortgage. It's a sooner first step on the ladder for lots of people. You can carry on buying further shares to own it 100%.
Register your early interest in Signal Park, expected to be ready for 2023.
- Choice of 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments
- Own a share from 50% to 75%
- Good transport links
- Nearby entertainment & leisure facilities
- 8-minute walk to Tolworth Station
- 33-minute train to London Waterloo
- Tolworth is a residential South West London suburb situated within the affluent Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames.
- Tolworth is located approximately 13.3 miles (21 km) from Central London and benefits from good transport links via both rail and road.
- Adjacent to Tolworth Station providing direct services to Vauxhall in 27 minutes and Waterloo in 35 minutes.
- You can benefit from a range of shops and restaurants along Tolworth Broadway and retailers include M&S Simply Food, Costa and Boots.
- Kingston upon Thames is ideally located approximately 3 miles (4.8 km) to the north and is a major metropolitan centre for South West London, offering extensive retail and leisure amenities.
- There are numerous areas of green open space and leisure facilities surrounding Tolworth, including Tolworth Court Recreation Ground, Chessington World.
- Proposed route for Crossrail 2
|Plot:||Bedrooms||Property type||Scheme type||Ownership share||Price||Monthly rent||Monthly service charge||Availability|
|Signal Park 1 b||1||Apartment||Shared Ownership (new home)||50%||TBC||TBC||TBC||Coming soon|
|Signal Park 2 b||2||Apartment||Shared Ownership (new home)||50%||TBC||TBC||TBC||Coming soon|
|Signal Park 3 b||3||Apartment||Shared Ownership (new home)||50%||TBC||TBC||TBC||Coming soon|
Register your details below to receive updates regarding this development.