Skip to main content
2 Bedrooms
Available

£56,000

Sir Ector House (RS246698)

Newquay, Cornwall

Apartment

35% Shared Ownership

Enquire

Property Features

A modern two bedroom apartment available on a 35% Shared Ownership basis.

  • Second floor apartment 

  • Two bedrooms 

  • Allocated parking 

  • UPVC double glazing and gas central heating

A modern second floor apartment in good condition. The accommodation comprises of a kitchen, lounge, two bedrooms and a bathroom. There is allocated parking for one car. The property further benefits UPVC double glazing and gas central heating.

Lounge
UPVC double glazed window. Television point. Carpet flooring. Radiator.

Kitchen
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted kitchen units with work surfaces over and stainless steel splash back. Integral electric oven and hob with cooker hood over. One and half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer. Plumbing for washing machine. Space for full height fridge/freezer. Laminate flooring. Double glazed window.

Bedroom One
Double glazed window. Carpet flooring. Radiator.

Bedroom Two
Double glazed window. Carpet flooring. Radiator. Television point.

Bathroom
Panelled bath with shower over and shower curtain. Wash hand basin. Low level WC. Part tiled walls. Vinyl floor. Radiator. Double glazed window.

Parking

One allocated parking space.

There is a designated parking space to the rear of the property in a private car park, but plenty of unrestricted parking around the property.Secure buzzer entry to the front and rear communal stairwells, these are cleaned weekly and well lit.

Also in the car park is a bike storage shelter and separate area containing wheelie bins and recycling.

COUNCIL TAX BAND TBA
Please note as this is a shared 35% ownership property there is an additional rent to be paid on the remaining 65% share. The rent is £220.96 and there is a service charge of £86.21 that is paid to The Guinness Partnership on a monthly basis.

There's a short walk into the town centre but the estate itself is very quiet with no through traffic on foot or from vehicles.

Newquay boasts 8 different beaches within walking distance of the town and 4 more a short drive away. The town has a laid back atmosphere and a wide range of attractions and activities such as Newquay Zoo, Blue Reef Aquarium, boat excursions, great restaurants and nightlife. Newquay is also the surfing capital of the UK and there are numerous surf schools, surf hire and surf shops both on the beaches and in the town.
Newquay’s town centre has plenty to offer shoppers. The high street stretches the entire length of the town and has a great mix of individual and specialist shops, restaurants and cafes as well as national names and of course many surf shops and boutiques.
The town is conveniently located just a few miles from the A30 which connects Cornwall to the M5 and the rest of the UK. Newquay has its own branch train line - the Newquay to Par Atlantic Coast Line - with connecting trains to many towns and cities. National Express coaches and Megabus also serve the town. Newquay even boasts its own airport with year round flights to London Gatwick and Manchester and summer flights to other UK and European destinations.

Can I arrange a viewing?

Yes, simply complete the “Make an enquiry” form at the bottom of this page.  This will be sent directly to the seller of this property.

How do I get more information?

Simply complete the “Make an enquiry” form at the bottom of this page.  This will be sent directly to the seller of this property.

Can I buy a larger share?

We will carry out an affordability assessment after you’ve completed your application form and advise you if this is possible.

How do I apply?

Once you have completed your viewing, simply complete the application form at www.guinnesshomes.co.uk/apply

Apply now

Remember - only complete an application form once you have viewed the property with the current owner.

 

Price information

Purchase price
£56,000
%Share
35%
Monthly Rental Payment
£220.96 pcm
Monthly service charge
£86.21 pcm

Location

Make an enquiry

Contact

Further information