This two bedroom apartment is now available to reserve. Quayside is our development of apartments close to the Rivert Dart and will be exclusively available for those aged 55 and above. The development will feature a great complex of Shared Ownership apartments and will include a café bistro, activity areas, and a 'pamper suite' where residents can arrange haircuts, manicures and beauty treatments.
The development is located close to the River Dart and just a couple of minutes by car to the town centre. This extra care development of new homes will enable you to live in your own property and access on site care and support services as and when you may need them.
We'll be offereing this property on a Shared Ownership basis to those over fifty-five. With Shared Ownership on this development you simply purchase the property at 75% of its full purchase price. There is no rent to pay on the remaining 25%.
Described by the Sunday Times as one of the Best Places to Live and voted one of the 30 ‘coolest places in Britain’ by The Times, the historic market town of Totnes is located in one of the most stunning areas of South Devon.