Chase the dream
Sweeping countryside on the doorstep and a busy market town within easy reach, convenient travel connections and popular cities close by - a brand new home and a whole new beginning awaits. A bustling town with a strong sense of community, Knaresborough offers everything you need for daily life – from a variety of shops to good schools and lots of options for entertainment.
- Plot 28 The Lanes is the last available home
- Idealic rural location
- Two car parking spaces*
- Great travel connections
- 20-minute drive to Harrogate
*Please refer to the brochure below to confirm allocated parking on each property type.
- Local shops and amenities: Co-op, Tesco Express, Sainsbury's Local, Doctors Surgery
- Nearest schools/nursery: St. Mary's Catholic Primary School, Scriven Park Pre-School, Meadowside Primary Academy
- Nearest station: Knaresborough Station
- Nearby food & drink: Wetherspoons, Café Nero, Two Brothers, Grill & Pizzeria, Mother Shipton Inn, Lavender Rooms
- Nearby attractions: Jacob Smith Park, Knaresborough Castle, Beryl Burton Cycle Way, Little Pasture Trekking Centre, Mother Shipton’s Cave
How do I apply?
Frequently asked questions
|Plot:||Type:||Bedrooms||Ownership share||Price||Monthly rent||Monthly service charge||Availability||Floor plan|
|Plot 28 The Lanes||Shared Ownership (new home)||3||30%||£94,500.00||£459.38||£26.85||Reserved||View plan|