Skip to main content
2 Bedrooms
Available

£72,000

Waltham Drive (RS246792)

Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire

House

30% Shared Ownership

Enquire

Property Features

Key features:

• MID TERRACE HOUSE
• TWO BEDROOMS
• ALLOCATED PARKING
• WOOD D/G & GCH
• REAR GARDEN

**AVAILABLE ON A 30% SHARED OWNERSHIP BASIS**

Full description:

SUMMARY
A two bedroom mid terrace house. The accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, kitchen/diner with door onto garden, lounge, two bedrooms and a family bathroom. There is allocated parking for one space, wood D/G and GCH.
The property is located in the town of Milton Keynes. There are local shops and schools within the immediate area. The property also has good access to road links and commuting links.

Entrance Hall

Lounge
Central heating radiator, Double glazed window, Television point, Laminate flooring.

Kitchen/Diner
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted kitchen units with work surfaces over and tiled splash backs, Freestanding electric oven and hob, Single bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, Plumbing for washing machine, Space for full height fridge freezer, Double glazed window and door to rear, Dining space, Vinyl flooring.

Bedroom One
Double glazed window, Central heating radiator, Laminate flooring.

Bedroom Two
Double glazed window, Central heating radiator, Laminate flooring.

Bathroom
Panelled bath with shower over and shower curtain, Wash hand basin, Low level WC, Part tiled Walls.

Rear garden
Fully enclosed, mainly laid to lawn with patio area, rear gate.

COUNCIL TAX BAND - TBC

Please note as this is a shared 30% ownership property there is an additional rent of £249.90 as well as a monthly service charge of £14.13 to be paid on the remaining 70% share. This is paid to The Guinness Housing Partnership on a monthly basis.

 

Can I arrange a viewing?

Yes, simply complete the “Make an enquiry” form at the bottom of this page. This will be sent directly to the seller of this property.

How do I get more information?

Simply complete the “Make an enquiry” form at the bottom of this page. This will be sent directly to the seller of this property.

Can I buy a larger share?

We will carry out an affordability assessment after you’ve completed your application form and advise you if this is possible.

How do I apply?

Once you have completed your viewing, simply complete the application form at www.guinnesshomes.co.uk/apply

Apply now

Please only complete an application form once you have viewed the property with the current owner.

Price information

Purchase price
£72,000
%Share
30%
Monthly Rental Payment
£249.90 pcm
Monthly service charge
£14.13 pcm

Location

Make an enquiry

Contact

Further information