Skip to main content
2 Bedrooms
Available

£25,500

Watling Gardens (RS246712)

Dunstable, Bedfordshire

Apartment

15% Shared Ownership

Enquire

Property Features

Key features:

  • Second floor apartment

  • Two double bedrooms

  • Open plan lounge/diner

  • Allocated parking

  • UPVC double glazing & electric heating

**AVAILABLE ON A 15% SHARED OWNERSHIP BASIS**

A modern second floor apartment in good condition. The accommodation comprises entrance hallway, kitchen, lounge/diner, two bedrooms and a bathroom. There is allocated parking for one car. The apartment further benefits from UPVC double glazing and electric heating.

The apartment is located on a traditional housing development in Dunstable. There are good transport links such as bus stops and the A5138 which provides easy access into the town centre. Local amenities consist of schools, shops and all other amenities are within short distance of Watling Gardens.

Entrance Hallway

Lounge/diner
UPVC double glazed window. Television point. Laminate flooring. Dining space.

Kitchen
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted kitchen units with work surfaces over and stainless steel splash back. Integral electric oven and hob. Single bowl stainless steel sink and drainer. Plumbing for washing machine. Space for full height fridge/freezer. Vinyl flooring.

Bedroom One
Double glazed window. Carpet flooring.

Bedroom Two
Double glazed window. Carpet flooring.

Bathroom
Panelled bath with shower over and shower screen. Wash hand basin. Low level WC. Part tiled walls. Vinyl floor.

Parking
One allocated parking space.

Please note as this is a shared 15% ownership property there is an additional rent to be paid on the remaining 85% share. 

Can I arrange a viewing?

Yes, simply complete the “Make an enquiry” form at the bottom of this page.  This will be sent directly to the seller of this property.

How do I get more information?

Simply complete the “Make an enquiry” form at the bottom of this page.  This will be sent directly to the seller of this property.

Can I buy a larger share?

We will carry out an affordability assessment after you’ve completed your application form and advise you if this is possible.

How do I apply?

Once you have completed your viewing, simply complete the application form at www.guinnesshomes.co.uk/apply

Apply now

Remember - only complete an application form once you have viewed the property with the current owner.

 

Price information

Purchase price
£25,500
%Share
15%
Monthly Rental Payment
£571.92 pcm
Monthly service charge
£233.88 pcm

Location

Make an enquiry

Contact





Further information