Discover Woodcroft Copse
This coast and country location has something for everyone, with several large towns and cities within reach including Portsmouth, giving you a vast choice of beachfront, entertainment, restaurants and shopping within 10 miles. With a wide choice of homes at Woodcroft Copse, these spacious terraced and semi-detached houses offer a chance to find a space to suit you, complete with private gardens on a quiet, semi-rural development.
- Choice of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes
- Own a share from 40% to 75%
- Quiet location
- Short drive to Portsmouth
- Good schools nearby
- Wide choice of supermarkets nearby
- Local shops and amenities: Asda, Waitrose, Tesco, Lidl, Sainsbury's, Co-op
- Nearest schools/nursery: Woodcroft Primary School, Woodcroft Pre-School, Squirrels Nursery
- Nearest station: Bedhampton Station, Rowlands Castle Station
- Nearby food & drink: The Lobster Pot, The Spotted Cow, KFC, Domino's Pizza, Costa Coffee, Banks Fish & Chips, Koop+Kraft
- Nearby attractions: Play Planet, Catherington Equestrian Centre, Horizon World of Play, Waterlooville Golf Course, Queen Elizabeth Country Park, Horizon Waterlooville Leisure Centre
|Plot:||Bedrooms||Property type||Scheme type||Ownership share||Price||Monthly service charge||Availability|
You can check available properties at this development above. If there's a property that matches your needs then move to step 2.
Our simple online application form will ask you for some information so we can check eligibility. Once complete you'll speak with one of our mortgage brokers.
Frequently asked questions
- Can I arrange a viewing?
We aren’t quite ready for viewings. You can register your interest using the form above.
- Can I have more information about this development?
- How does Shared Ownership work?
Shared Ownership is an affordable way to buy your own home. You buy a percentage and pay rent on the rest. Guinness owns part of it — but you're living there, you decorate it and decide when to sell.
Buying a percentage means a smaller deposit and a smaller mortgage. It's a sooner first step on the ladder for lots of people.
In most cases, you can carry on buying further shares to own it 100%. For more information, you can download our guide to buying your Shared Ownership home.
- What share will I buy?
We list on this page the minimum share that is available. In most cases, Shared Ownership does enable you to buy up to a maximum of 75% initially.
You’ll need to be able to get a mortgage or have savings to cover the price of the share.
You should remember that you need to pay your mortgage and rent payments each month as well as the usual household outgoings.
We will conduct an affordability assessment after you’ve completed your application form and advise you if this is possible.
- Where can I source a mortgage?
Choosing a mortgage can feel daunting at first, but we're here to help. Take a look at our 'choosing a mortgage' page to find our approved mortgage brokers.
- What happens in the future?
You might decide to buy further shares until you own the property outright or alternatively you might choose to sell your home. We will help you with both of these options.